Rohrleitungsbau Süd plans, produces and assembles stainless steel pipelines for the chemical industry, paper mills and environmental engineering. The product range includes small pipeline systems, electro-polished material lines and outdoor pipelines with diameters of up to 3 meters. Even complete pipeline systems of paper machines and plants for the chemical and petrochemical industry can be implemented.
- Stainless steel pipelines
- Complete plant pipeline systems
- Electro-polished pipelines for pulp
- Steam and condensation systems
- Ventilation pipelines for exhaust air and exhaust gas
Pre-PRODUCTION of turn-Key pipeline parts in accordance with isometrics
In our factory pre-production is as high degree as possible; clear arguments as follows:
- Minimisation of welded joints
- Improved product quality
- Reduced space requirements on site
Longitudinal welded special pipes
The production of special pipes made of metal sheets is possible from a diameter of 168.3 mm and up to a maximum wall thickness of 20 mm. In roller bending machines, the individual sheets are shaped and rounded. Automatic welding of the longitudinal seam is carried out in a further work step on an automatic plasma welding machine.
Square, rectangular or multi-edge pipes can also be produced with this method.
- Reduced personnel requirements on site
- Reduced assembly time
- Full bath pickling of the complete pipeline parts