ENGINEERING, PRODUCTION AND ASSEMBLY OUT OF ONE HAND
A further strong point of our company is the production of design calculations, construction plans, production, delivery and assembly of complete systems according to the process specifications of our customers. CAD systems, conventional statics and FEM calculations are tools which guarantee high-quality, resource-optimised plants. One of our project managers is responsible for the complete implementation of a project and serves as an interface between the customer and ROHRLEITUNGSBAU SÜD.
- This provides many advantages for the customer:
- One expert contact partner
- Development, design, production and assembly from one source
- Reduction of interfaces
- Special software guarantees high-quality and optimized plants
- Flexibility and speed thanks to short decision-making channels
On request, we will also be pleased to design, produce, deliver and assemble steel structures for our customers. These are usually ladders, steps, platforms and landings which are adapted to our tanks and plants. We can even deliver heavy machine supports and complete test benches.
- Steel structures for machine supports
- Steel structures for platforms and landings
- Access ladders and stairs
- Special welded structures for machines and plants
The surface is very important in process engineering. Only with an optimum surface quality can the corrosion resistance of various materials be achieved and optimised and constant process flows guaranteed. The corrosion resistance of stainless steels is essentially based on an optimum surface quality and the production of a metallically bright surface covered with a passive layer.
ROHRLEITUNGSBAU SÜD uses a variety of chemical and mechanical processes in order to produce an optimum, corrosionresistant surface.
Naturally we can also offer you all processes as a service:
- Immersion bath pickling
- Spray pickling
- Electro Polishing
- Shot peening
- Manual Polishing